A Blog with two purposes: (1) to track the progress of our house and (2) share random crap with all of you who live far away from us.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Bathroom Progress Part 1

So, five months after I started to 3 week project, I am ready to sart painting.

These pics show the progress as of about a month ago. The walls were framed, the news drains were run, and the wood subfloor was installed. I actaully am at the painting stage now, but I don't have those pictures yet. That will be the next post.


The new drain...


A couple views of the walls...







A couple inside walls and the ceiling. You can see that I used one inch sleepers on the wall to save space behind the toilet...



Framed in the duct...


Tapped into the main stack for the sink...


I used one inch sleepers on the floor shimmed to level. Now I have to figure out how to deal with this transition...

Next up... a room ready for painting.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home