A Blog with two purposes: (1) to track the progress of our house and (2) share random crap with all of you who live far away from us.

Friday, November 24, 2006

So, its time to get this thing started. As you can see from my first post, procrastination is my middle name. I did get a post up on another blog and now I can't get back into it, so if you want to see our plans for the kitchen, check out http://fernhillproject.blogspot.com/. You'd think I would have my act together and have all this in one place. I will now... here.

We will try to post stuff here regularly, so check back. We are mainly using this blog to track the progress of our house, but we will also use it for sharing pictures. The next post will be Halloween 06.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home